Complete system for Level Gauging with data transfer, local Display and Output Module for tanker-trucks
The system measures the level and the temperature of the product high accurate and continuously and sends this to the Truck Monitoring Data Management Program for analyses, evaluation and information for the customer, including high- and low-level alarms as well as alarms on unusual losses (theft control).
Combined with GPS- and Geo-Fence, tour tracking and route plannings are possible.
The local Display shows up to 10 tanker-truck compartments as well as high/low level alarms. The contents is shown temperature compensated (200) with the possibility of connection for external alarms (216).
- Different products in the tanker-truck
- Other mobile use
- EX- and non EX-Applications
- Configurable reports and Alarm messages - High/Low Level Alarms on the local Display
- Showing the water level in the compartment (in case of a water floater)
- Evaluation over the Data Management Truck (Tank) Monitoring on the PC or mobile
- Tracking and Tour plannings
- Continuous, high accurate Level Gauging
- 1 Floater (Product) or 2 Floaters (Water+Product)
- Temperature Measurement of Product / 15°C Temperature compensation
- GPS functionality with Geo-Fencing
- Configurable alarm settings
- 16 transistor Outputs for active +24VDC (Version 116)
- Graphics, Statistics, historical data
- Configuration and Settings can be changed remotely
- Data integration to existing systems possible
- Easy Installation
- Interface: RS485/RTU
- Gauge can be delivered with flansh- or screw-in thread