CHECKING OF EXISTING PIDS ON SITE
PIDs to EN14116 existing on a plant can be tested directly with the SECU PIDTest even when already installed.
This makes it possible to check the correct programming and installation, as well as to detect short circuits and interruptions.
Intrinsically safe supply with mains-independent continuous operation.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SECU MULTIPID TEST DEVICE:
- The SECU MultiPID Tester has an intrinsically safe supply and can be used locally without external power supply. Continuous operation in zone 1 is possible for at least 12 hours without intermediate charging. With complete draining of the internal battery, a complete recharge is guaranteed with our special developed fast charger in 2.5 hours (without memory effect).
- The SECU MultiPIDTester is normally required by installers and operators to check PIDs at the depot or gas station directly on the couplings or loading arms and is certified for use in Ex Zone 1.
COMPATIBILITY TO OTHER SYSTEMS:
- All existing PIDs according to EN 14116 can be read easily and quickly on site with the SECU MultiPID test device.
- The intrinsically safe design ensures a high degree of safety. The robust housing is designed for harsh everyday use. Clearly visible display of PID information
- On three pages, the information required by EN 14116 (including the HEX code) is clearly legible with backlighting.